To greatly reduce health, travel, participation, and expense concerns related to mass-gatherings, a Virtual Championship will be used. Current tournament rules are followed except:
- Teams will have up to two League-scheduled days to complete a 100-target event at their home shooting range. The Championship is October 13-14.
- Coaches will be responsible for submitting scores through a dedicated event scoring application. Detailed instructions will be communicated prior to the event.
- Reverse run scores will be required to be submitted to beak all ties.
Scores and rankings will be published upon the completion of the event for all teams via a dedicated
leaderboard page provided by the USA Clay Target League.
- Awards will be shipped directly to the winning teams for both individual and team honors.
- ALL athletes with at least one recorded regular season round will automatically be add to the team's Championship Roster.
MCAC 2020 Clay Target Championship Rules
MCAC Championship Scoresheet